Holy smokes! A ton of unannounced HP laptops and desktops just came across our desk, in addition to those Envy models we saw just a few days back. Ahead of what we presume will be their formal announcement next week right around CES, we’ve got some details on 14 new models — some more interesting than others. Now, before you get too excited, we don’t have full specs on any of these, but we do have pricing information, and here are some highlights: the 14-inch HP Pavilion dv4i, a Windows 7 laptop with a flush display and fingerprint reader that should run about $785. Up next is the 10-inch Mini 210 HD Edition, which will come in red, black, silver and blue, boast Intel’s brand new Pine Trail platform (a 1.66GHz N450 CPU), plus GMA 3150 graphics. Another goodie here is that this one is expected to ship with Broadcom’s Crystal HD video playback chip. The Mini 210 HD is expected to cost around $330. Logic Buy (the point of origin for all this info) is reporting that these models should ship on or around January 7th, though keep in mind that all of this information is extremely unofficial, so don’t blame us if it all changes.
* Mini 210 – a model we’ve previously seen that 10.1-inches, available in red, black, silver and blue. Featuring Intel Atom N450 CPU, Windows 7 Starter Edition, up to 250GB hard drive, 802.11b/g WiFi, 5-in-1 card reader webcam and 6-cell battery. Expected price is $280.
* Compaq Mini CQ10 – 10.1 inches, 1.66GHz Intel Atom N450 CPU, GMA 3150 graphics, 1GB DDR2 RAM, an up to 250GB hard drive, 802.11b/g WiFi, and a 6-cell battery for an expected shipping price of $260.
* HP Pavilion Elite HPE-110t desktop – we’re short on specs here, but it’s expected to have a red chassis, micro-tower design, a Pocket Media Drive bay, DVI, HDMI and VGA connections, plus MediaSmart 3.0 for $685.
* HP Pavilion Elite HPE-150t Quad-core desktop – again, no specs, but the price should be around $785.
* HP Pavilion Elite HPE-170t Quad Core i5/i7 desktop – red chassis, micro-tower design, Core i5/Core i7 CPU, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, Pocket Media Drive bay, DVI, HDMI, and VGA connections, 460W PSU, MediaSmart 3.0. Expected price of $985.
* HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t Quad Core i7 desktop – red chassis, micro-tower design, up to 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM, GeForce GTX 260 1.8GB graphics, Pocket Media Drive bay, DVI, HDMI, and VGA connections, 460W PSU, MediaSmart 3.0, with an expected retail price of $1,085.
Other models we have names but little information about are the HP Pavilion p6370t Series, the HP Pavilion Slimline s5300z, Series, the HP Pavilion Slimline s5310t Series, the HP Pavilion Slimline s5370t Series, and the HP Pavilion Slimline s5380t Series.
Read – HP Pavilion dv4i
Read – Mini 210 HD
Read – Mini 210
Read – Compaq Mini CQ10
Read – HP Pavilion Elite HPE-110t
Read – HP Pavilion Elite HPE-150t
Read – HP Pavilion Elite HPE-170t
Read – HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t
Tags: Ces, ces 2010, Ces2010, compaq, Compaq Mini CQ10, CompaqMiniCq10, cq10, dv4i, hp, hp pavilion, hp pavilion dv4i, HP Pavilion Elite HPE-110t, HP Pavilion Elite HPE-150t, HP Pavilion Elite HPE-170t, HP Pavilion Elite HPE-180t, HPE-110t, HPE-150t, HPE-170t, HPE-180t, HpPavilion, HpPavilionDv4i, HpPavilionEliteHpe-110t, HpPavilionEliteHpe-150t, HpPavilionEliteHpe-170t, HpPavilionEliteHpe-180t, Mini 210, Mini 210 HD, Mini210, Mini210Hd, pavilion elite, PavilionEliteFiled Under Hardware . Follow to this entry through the RSS 2.0feed.