Sound Normalizer is a program designed to improve the quality of sound files.
This improvement of sound files quality is achieved by checking and normalizing the level of the sound files (WAV files).
Sound Normalizer processes not a source file but its copy that will allow to avoid the fatal mistakes and to make trial testing a level of a sound with the possible subsequent return to the initial
With the build-in WAV player , you can pre-listen the WAV file.
key features of "Sound Normalizer":
· Advanced Wav Normalizer and Mp3 Normalizer;
· Converts Mp3 to Wav files using Lame decoder;
· Converts Wav to Mp3 files using Lame encoder;
· Supports varoius encoder quality/speed modes;
· Extensive encoder options;
· Support pre-listen audio file;
· Supports ID3 v1 and v2 tag (Artist/Title/Genre and so on);
· Simple, easy-to-use and highly customizable Windows XP interface;
· Support Themes;
· Sound Card;
· Administrative permissions.
· Nag screen
· 30 days trial
Tags: Sound Normalizer 2.47Filed Under Software . Follow to this entry through the RSS 2.0feed.